Weekly draw on scentlodge.com
1. “Contest Period” starts each week at 7:00am on Friday, and continues until 7:00am the following Friday (the “Contest Closing Date”). All times are Eastern Times. No purchase necessary. Only one (1) entry per person/one email address per person. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person and/or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries.
(a) To enter, visit scentlodge.com, click on the Weekly Contest post and fill out the Entry Form by the Contest Closing Date. There will be one (1) prize winner each week, picked at random, from all eligible entries received as of the Contest Closing Date. Winners will be drawn at random each week at 1350 Rodrick Road, Unit #1, Markham, ON L3R 5X4..
(b) Selected winner will be contacted by email, as set out on their entry. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within 3 business days following the draw or declines the prize another entrant will be selected.
2. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their comments, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by scentlodge.com, without further notice or compensation.
3. This Contest is open to participants anywhere in the world who are the age of majority in their province, territory or country of residence as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry, excluding employees of scentlodge.com and their affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Giveaways are open globally where permitted by law. Some countries prohibit couriering beauty products internationally. Only entries where beauty products can be shipped via courier from Canada will be valid and entered into the giveaways. Scent Lodge acts in accordance with all shipping laws.
4. No communications will be entered into except with selected winners. scentlodge.com accepts no liability for errors on materials distributed online or in print for this contest.
5. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by scentlodge.com. We take no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. scentlodge.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of scentlodge.com and will not be returned.
6. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless scentlodge.com, and its advertising and promotional agencies, their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, city of residence, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
7. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by scentlodge.com. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
8. Responsibility & Liability
(a) scentlodge.com assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. scentlodge.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, subject to the authorization of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec to cancel or suspend the email portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, scentlodge.com reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
b) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
9. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des Alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Past contest winners names are posted here.